Last updated: June 5, 2014
What We Collect
When Signing Up for Our Email Newsletter
When you use the form on this site to sign up for our email newsletter, your email address is added to our newsletter list. You may opt out at any time from the unsubscribe link within an email newsletter, or by contacting us at email@example.com.
When Purchasing a PubPass
When you purchase a PubPass you are taken to the Square Marketplace to complete your transaction. Please read their Buyer Agreement.
What We Do With This Information
We use this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- We will never sell your information.
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- If you have provided your email address when signing up for our email newsletter, you may change your mind at any time by opting out via the unsubscribe link within an email newsletter, or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
Links to Other Websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law. We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Please contact us with any questions or concerns regarding our policy.
2015 Wellesley Ave
St. Paul, MN, 55105